Implementing ACE Screenings: How-To Guide and Lessons From the Field
September 29, 2021
Join us for a special webinar highlighting the ACE Screening How-To Guide and implementation lessons from clinics across the state.
This webinar will:
- Discuss ways the How-To Guide can help your clinic move further in its ACE screening journey.
- Highlight how several practices have implemented ACE screening for pediatrics and women’s health.
- Share actionable ideas for clinical teams to implement ACE screening.
- Heyman Oo, MD, MPH – Novato South Associate Site Medical Director & Pediatrician, Marin Community Clinics
- Joni Chroman – Chief Operating Officer and Rachel Steward, MD, MSc, FACOG – Medical Director & OB-GYN, FPA Women’s Health
- Mikah Owen, MD, MPH, FAAP – ACEs Aware Clinical Advisor; Pediatrician; Assistant Clinical Professor, UC Davis Health
- Dayna Long, MD, FAAP – Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, UCSF; Co-Principal Investigator, PEARLS (Pediatric Adverse Childhood Experience and Related Life Events) Tool
- Tanya Schwartz, MSW, MPP – Principal & Senior Director, Aurrera Health Group