Infants, Adolescents, and Older Adults
Intimate Partner Relationships
If you need more support or are in crisis:
National Domestic Violence Hotline: Call 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or text “START” to 88788
- Find more resources on our Emergency & Crisis
Connect with Community
- Find local activities and resources: Call 2-1-1 or go to 211.org
For Caregivers and Families
- Family Resource Centers: Free services connecting families and community partners to services and resources supporting children with disabilities. Find a location near you.
- Sesame Street in Communities: For anyone caring for young children, check out activities you can do together.
- California Parent & Youth Helpline: Free emergency emotional support for parents and youth.